"Behind the scenes of our current project !! "
If you are in the Minneapolis St.Paul Twin cites area and looking to build a curbless or "barrier free" waterproof tile shower with or without a Linear drain Tundra Finish Works can help. !
On this project we were hired to prepare the custom mud floor, shower pan, linear drain, and the showers waterproofing getting this barrier free bathroom "Tile ready" for our clients to tile.
Here we worked with a very skilled and experienced builder/Architect that had custom designed this master bathrooms framing to facilitate a 4'x7' barrier free curbless entry with a linear drain placed at back wall.
"Waterproof barrier free & Linear drain shower buildout"
Here we screeded a 90 sq.ft. mud floor over a heated substrate that flows into a custom recessed shower pan and finally into the 46" linear drain placed at the back wall. A project like this takes a lot of preparation and forethought. Luckily our client had done all the necessary designing well in advance...
Just A few of the ways we can help:
* Our field experience can help you save time and costly mistakes.
- ( Streamlining your project )
* Planning for and preparing the substrate
-( Recessing and raising subfloor )
* Customizing the bathrooms grading & shower pan
- ( Mud screed / ridgid materials )
* Drain choice and placement
- ( linear trench drains or standard primary)
* Customized waterproofing
- ( CPE sheet and liquid applied membranes)
* Flood testing our work
- ( We flood test our shower pans guaranteeing no leaks )
* City Inspections
- ( We can help you get thru your city shower pan inspections)